Welcome to Family Tree Estate Sales!
At Family Tree Estate Sales, no project is too big or overwhelming. We focus on things that matter most to you--our clients and customers.
EXPERIENCE & KNOWLEDGE: Family Tree Estate Sales is locally owned and operated. We have decades of experience and education in the fields of antique and collectible sales, personal collecting, historical context, general appraisal studies, and marketing. We know the estate sale business!
PROFESSIONAL SERVICE: Our owners personally manage each sale. We will never grow too big or be too busy to give clients and customers the personal service they deserve. We start by listening and tailoring a contract and services to meet each client's needs. Our advertising, displays, tablecloths, signage and apparrel are all designed to attract buyers and produce a successful sale.
INTEGRITY: We are accredited and in good standing with the Better Business Bureau and are insured and bonded. We hold ourselves to high ethical standards and work to avoid real or perceived conflicts of interest. You won't find us buying early or at "special" prices for resale on the side.
THE BOTTOM LINE: Sellers wants cost-effective services that will put more money in their pocket. We work on commission only and pay for employees, advertising and all other expenses related to the sale from OUR commission, not your profits. Our commission rates are competitive for middle Tennessee and are determined, in part, by the location, size and scope of the sale. Most clients report that their profits exceeded expectations!
We are now booking sales for September and October 2014. If you are responsible for a liquidation in Nashville, Brentwood, Franklin or the surrounding areas of middle Tennessee, please contact us today for a free consultation and proposal. Call 615-830-3089 or email to schedule an onsite visit with our estate sale team.
The "Family Tree" difference: 5 things to know.
1. No one does a better job for sellers. There are bigger companies and those that have been in business longer, but Family Tree Estate Sales consistently meets and exceeds seller expectations. By putting sellers first, treating customers fairly, and adhering to high ethical standards, our sales result in a triple win where sellers, buyers and we can all succeed.
2. This is our only business. We don't have antique stores, consignment shops or "pick" for those who do. Our only goal is to liquidate each sale in a timely, professional and successful manner.
3. We only succeed when you do. We operate on strict commission with no extra or hidden fees--ever! We work tirelessly to make your sale a success--for you and for us.
4. Integrity is a priority. We back up our ethical standards by voluntary membership in the Better Business Bureau and by being fully insured and bonded.
5. Family Tree Estate Sales is locally owned and operated. At least one of our partners is on-site to manage and personally oversee every aspect of each sale.